We take the health & safety of our students and their families very seriously. In order to comply with current regulations we have implemented the following for fall 2020:
1) Any person feeling ill or displaying signs of sickness will be asked to please not enter our facility and stay at home until they are well.
2) Anyone who enters our studio is required to wear a face covering.
3) DDA instructors and students are required to wear masks during class. Masks may only be removed if the class size is small enough where all students are able to remain spaced apart at least 14 feet.
4) Markers on the floor will allow students to remain 6 ft apart during class.
5) Class size is limited to comply with guidelines regarding square footage of space.
6) Hand sanitizer is available in the lobby and in each dance room. Hand soap is available in each bathroom.
7) Any equipment used during class or areas of the room that may have been touched, such as ballet barres, door handles, light switches, will be cleaned in between classes.
8) Thorough cleaning of the studios is done during the day, before dance students arrive.
9) We hate to do this but for now we have to limit the number of parents in the lobby area, so we ask that parents of older students please either drop off and pick up your child at the door, or please wait outside the studio or in your car until your child comes out. Parents of younger dancers will be greeted at the door by your child's teacher and instructed on where your child will be at pick-up time. Teachers will be very careful to make sure all younger dancers get released to their parent at the end of class.
Please note that if state guidelines adjust and change we may need to either tighten or loosen our restrictions. We thank you all very much for your patience bearing with us as we learn to navigate these new rules and restrictions during this challenging time.